Saturday, January 8, 2011

TEDx Arabia } Archie Lee & the Steps around Kabaa




An inspiring speech by Archie Lee, the co-founder & director of PlayLab

As an artist & a designer, I believe that Art & Design can serve a mission beyond
its aesthetics context. Archie Lee has shown us an inspiring example of that!

His speech had awakened a feeling in me, I haven’t felt for awhile now!
It’s motivating & boosting in away. I believe along the journey we gradually
lose this level of enthusiasm.

The question is, how to keep on maintaining this level of motivation & enthusiasm? 
how to revive it in those who lost it already? 

2 comments:

  1. That so inspiring!
    indeed motivating and boosting my energy in creative thinking
    great post
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed!
    My pleasure dear

    ReplyDelete